- Count by ones and tens to 120 and by fives to 100, starting at any number; write numbers in word form.
- Identify and understand place value through 99; tens/ones.
- Compare two two-digit numbers using the words greater than, equal to, or less than.
- Add and subtract by tens up to 100 based on place value.
Algebraic Thinking and Operations
- Solve addition and subtraction word problems through 20; add and subtract fluently up to 20.
- Determine if an addition or subtraction equation is true.
- Create, extend, and explain repeating and growing patterns.
Measurement and Data
- Use non-standard models to show the length of an object; order three objects by length.
- Collect and represent data.
- Tell and write time to the hour and half hour on digital and face clocks.
- Identify and write value of a penny, nickel, dime and quarter.
- Identify, name, and define two-dimensional shapes (i.e. square, four sides).
- Combine two-dimensional or three-dimensional shapes to make new shapes.
- Divide two-dimensional shapes into 2 or 4 equal parts.