- Count by ones and tens to 100.
- Count, read, and represent a given number of objects 0-20.
- Compare two written numbers up to ten using more than, less than, and equal to.
- Break apart numbers 11-19 using tens and ones.
Algebraic Thinking and Operations
- Show different ways that numbers up to 10 can be broken apart.
- Add and subtract numbers within 5 quickly.
- Solve real-world/story problems using objects and drawings to find sums and differences up to 10.
Measurement and Data
- Compare objects based on length or weight using words such as longer/shorter, taller/shorter, or lighter/heavier.
- Sort and classify data into 2 or 3 categories.
- Use object and picture graphs to discuss information.
- Identify, compare, and draw two- dimensional shapes.
- Identify, compare, and create three- dimensional shapes.
- Describe the position of objects using words.