How can my child get a district-issued Chromebook?
• Sumter School District’s One-to-Global initiative provides a technology device for each student in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Students and parents without a district-issued Chromebook may check one out during scheduled dates at their child’s home school.
• A students who is new to the district will be notified when his/her district-issued Chromebook is ready for pickup.
• Students who are having issues with technology will be provided with avenues to contact the school media specialist or Chromebook manager for technical support. This will include issues with internet, applications, software, and technology tools.
• If you are in need of additional technology support, click here to complete an IT Support Request. A systems technician will reach out immediately from 8 AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday.